Tuesday, May 18, 2010

About

So I chose to do Mythical Creatures as my topic. I find Mythical Creatures as a fascinating subject. I will tell you much about these many species, from dragons, to fairies! Mythical creatures can be fascinating to you too, but you must learn about them to understand why I love many other things about them, other than the fact that they are powerful and magical. Many might think that by saying that they are mythical, it is like saying they aren't real. Well I do not believe that! I believe, that if we don't believe, they will haunt us! So believe people, believe!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics the unicorn actually looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey uhm I'm the troll god, so.... yeah, respect mah authoritay

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how can you prove unicorns are real also how can i be a troll goddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog! i never knew trolls liked peanuts... I like the unicorn picture ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting about mythical creatures.. nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Followers